Math Fact Fluency: Mathseeds Mental Minute
How does Mathseeds develop math fact fluency?
Mental Minute is the powerful new tool to improve math fact fluency in your K–3 classroom. Students will love the highly engaging format and sequenced progression, which will keep them focused and on task.
Research shows that math fact fluency increases student confidence and learning outcomes in all areas of math learning.
Exciting format that is fun, quick, and easy to play
- Each Mental Minute set takes one minute to complete.
- Students will be motivated to earn the colourful badges as they build number fact fluency.
- Each new set includes new questions while also revising previous facts.
Sequential progression covers all K–3 number facts
- Mental Minute includes 145 carefully sequenced sprints.
- All students start from the beginning to ensure complete fact mastery.
- As students make progress, the question sets become more challenging.
Motivating format keeps students focused
- With one-, two- and three-star levels to earn, all students are focused and challenged to improve their instant recall of essential math facts.
- Children are motivated to earn new badges and improve their scores.
- Time spent in Mathseeds Mental Minute is focused time on task.
Students make real measurable progress
- Math fact fluency is the bedrock of elementary math.
- Improvements in this area flow through to all other math lessons.
- Students who know their number facts are more confident and engaged mathematicians.