- Who developed Mathseeds?
- For what age group is Mathseeds suitable?
- How often is new content added to Mathseeds?
- How do I purchase an online subscription to Mathseeds?
- Will my child’s progress be retained when I purchase a subscription?
- What is an avatar?
- How can I change my avatar’s appearance?
- Minimum System Requirements
- Who do I call if I need technical help?
- I filled out the registration form but I did not receive the activation email?
- I have to reset my password every time I log in
Who developed Mathseeds?
The Mathseeds program has been developed by a highly experienced team of teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers. We completely support what children learn at school and will help to improve your child’s results.
For what age group is Mathseeds suitable?
Mathseeds is designed for children aged 3-9.
How often is new content added to Mathseeds?
New lessons and maps are added every few months.
How do I purchase an online subscription to Mathseeds?
To purchase a Mathseeds subscription online you need to login to your Mathseeds account. The purchase Mathseeds button is orange and can be found in the middle of the dashboard page within your Mathseeds account. If you are logged in and you can not see the orange “Purchase Mathseeds” button you need to navigate to the dashboard page within your account. If you are in your child’s map you will need to click bye on the left hand side of the map. If you do not have an account you need to click on the register tab on the Mathseeds home page.
Will my child’s progress be retained when I purchase a subscription?
Your child’s progress will be retained when you purchase an online subscription. To retain the progress you need to ensure that you are logged in to your account which has the progress you wish to retain. If you are purchasing over the phone you need to advise the customer service team that you are extending an existing account.
What is an avatar?
An avatar is an online character that children can make their own. Every child is unique and they can express this by creating their own online character, their avatar. This quirky egg-based character welcomes them back every time they return. This avatar is their very own creation and children can change this character as often as they like.
How can I change my avatar’s appearance?
To change an avatar’s appearance, you simply need to log in to your account and navigate to the ‘My Stuff’ tab, from here select ‘My Avatar’. You will be able to select a variety of items in the change room. You have lots of free items to choose from as well as extra accessories you can buy from Reggie’s Shop. To pay for these you will need ‘golden eggs’, which you earn by completing lessons and puzzles. You need to visit the shop and buy these items before you go to the change room.
Minimum System Requirements
- A high speed Internet service (An average Mathseeds lesson will use between 30 – 75 MB of Bandwidth)
- Windows 7+
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- (Please note your computer must have a working sound card)
Browsers (For best performance, we advise having the most recent version)
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari 6+, Firefox 15+
Tablets and mobile
- iPad: iPad 2+ – iOS 9+
- iPhone 5s and later
- iPad Browsers: Safari 6.0+, Chrome 29+
- Android: Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 running OS 4.1, Jelly Bean or higher
- Android Browser: Chrome 29+
- Device Orientation: Landscape mode recommended
- Not supported on Dell Venue 7, Kindle Fire Tablets, Pendo Pad, Thompson Tablet, Tesco Hudl Tablets.
Who do I call if I need technical help?
You can contact our friendly customer service staff on 1 877-661-4898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I filled out the registration form but I did not receive the activation email?
When you register, Mathseeds sends an activation email to the email address you supplied. The email may go to your junk mail, so be sure to check all areas of your email inbox. If you have not received the activation email within 15 minutes your registration may not have been successful. Try to register again using a unique login name.
I have to reset my password every time I log in
If you have tried to reset your password and you need to reset each time you login, you may have the correct password but the wrong username. Your username is detailed in the email that was sent to you when you reset your Mathseeds account password.